Prior to joining EisnerAmper Wealth Management & Corporate Benefits, Mike Riley was a regional relationship manager and senior retirement plan consultant at a national third-party administrator. Eighteen years of experience working with qualified retirement plans enables Mike to assess plan inefficiencies and opportunities thoroughly.
As a Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA®), certified by the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries, Mike is skilled in record-keeping, nondiscrimination testing, and qualified defined contribution retirement plan design. He supports business clients through the initial set-up, maintenance, and ongoing support of their retirement plans. Mike coordinates employee enrollment meetings and retirement plan reviews and ensures plan sponsors maintain compliance by understanding plan provisions, satisfying annual notice requirements, and adhering to industry best practices and regulatory developments.
The core of Mike’s practice lies in his passion for:
- Advising on defined contribution and defined benefit/cash balance combination plans
- Monitoring compliance reporting to ensure plan sponsors satisfy legal requirements
- Encouraging retirement plan participation through education and proactive communication
- Guiding retirement plan participants through plan provisions and the distribution process
- Researching complex compliance topics such as control group issues, plan design intricacies, voluntary correction methods, and cross-testing
Please Note: EisnerAmper Wealth Management & Corporate Benefits, LLC and its employees do not serve in the capacity of an attorney or accountant. EisnerAmper Wealth Management does not prepare estate planning documents or tax returns.
Securities offered through APW Capital, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC
100 Enterprise Drive, Suite 504, Rockaway, NJ 07866 (800) 637-3211.
Advisory and financial planning services offered through EisnerAmper Wealth Management & Corporate Benefits, LLC.
EisnerAmper Wealth Management & Corporate Benefits, LLC and APW Capital, Inc. are unaffiliated.